Dumpster Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing a JW dumpster, a Junk Works service for your junk removal and recycling needs.
WE ARE CHANGING THE INDUSTRY... We offer the first dumpster service to charge based on the volume of your item. No more set pricing. Why pay for space you are not utilizing?
As an industry leader in both self service and full service junk and recycling removal, we appreciate you as a customer. We are confident you will be satisfied with our service, whether it’s your time, our pricing or the recycling of your junk, the JW dumpster is the right choice.
Please take the time to read the Junk Works Terms, Conditions, and Pricing (JWTCP) before the JW dumpster is delivered. Please contact us at 888-888- JUNK (5865) if you have any questions.
By purchasing a JW dumpster you are agreeing to the following JWTCP. If you do not wish to agree to our JWTPC, we are happy to cancel your appointment.
Junk Works reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms of service, at any time. Customer is responsible for periodically reviewing these terms of service for changes. By continuing to use the Services, Customer accepts any changes at the time they are implemented.
Responsibility and Duties
- Junk Works - The relationship between JW and the customer is very important. The Junk Works team has the responsibility of providing exceptional service at a fair price. With the goal of building long term relationships, we follow the golden rule, treating others as we would wish to be treated.
- Customer - Fill the junk/recycling dumpster box by hand, prevent from loading any hazardous waste and pay for the services rendered.
Pricing - There are three ways you can be charged for the JW dumpster.
- Load Size - 1 - 12 cubic yards of standard debris loaded by hand into JW dumpster. Excluding bedload.
- Bedload - 1 - 4 cubic yards (1/3 Full) of dirt, cement, tile, brick, roofing, etc.
- Items Charge - There are a few items we will pass on the disposal/recycling fees of (TV, mattress, tires, etc).
- Per Diem - Per diem will be charged, this is not a rental but actually a service charge for the convenience of having a box at your location.
- Overweight Charge - $0.15/kilo for any load size over 1,000 kilos.
- Extra Yardage - $20/cubic yard for any bedload over 4 cubic yards.
- Extra Day - For every day after 3 days will be $30/day.
- Overflow - Any items that are loaded over the top of the junk/recycling box. Up to a $250 charge may apply.
- No Hazardous Waste - For example, gas, propane, pesticides, paint, ammo, oils, flammables, etc.
- Weight Limits - Please see pricing page.
- Overloaded - Please see pricing page. We will remove the items so we can transport properly, if we are not able to remove you will be charged accordingly.
- Bedload - Do not load more than 4 cubic yards or 1/3 full. Please see pricing page.
Payment - Customer agrees to pay Junk Works any service fee or additional charges for services rendered on the day of pick up. For business to business customers, payment arrangements can be made individually for net 10 - 30 days.
- Late Fees or Lack of Payment - Interest will be charged a maximum interest rate allowed by law.
- Taxes - All city, county, state taxes apply and is not included in the base rate.
Service Fees and Other Charges - When the services are ordered, but before the services are provided or any waste box is delivered, customer must pay the amount in the service proposal.
- Damage to Dumpster Box - If the dumpster box is damaged while located at your site, there may be an additional charge.
- Credit Card Authorization - Customer authorizes Junk Works to process and charge customer's credit or debit card account for any and all amounts due in this agreement. This authorization includes any additional charges incurred. Customer acknowledges receipt of the goods and services indicated in this agreement and agrees to perform the obligations set forth in their Cardholder Agreement with the issuer of the credit card. Credit card transactions must be approved before they are accepted as payment.
- Costs of Collection - Customer agrees to pay all collection costs, including legal fees, incurred by Junk Works. Once collected, payments will be applied first to costs incurred for collecting, next to accrued interest and finally to the principal owed. Interest begins accruing from the due date. Customer agrees that any claim for price adjustment shall not be reason, cause, or defense for failure to make full payment of the amount owed in this agreement.
- Termination - At any point Junk Works may stop services. We will pick up junk/recycling box and charge based on the contents in the box. Including load size, bedload, individuals items and any excessive tonnage/yards.
- Default - Failure of client to make any payment within 30 days of its due date shall be considered an event of default.
Remedy for Default - If an event of default occurs, Junk Works may exercise the following remedies without being in breach of this agreement or waiving any other rights or remedies available under this agreement and applicable law.
- Dispute Resolution - To the fullest extent permitted by law, all disputes, except for those pertaining to collections, arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be submitted to mediation and, if necessary, legally binding arbitration, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Such mediation and, if necessary, arbitration shall be held in South San Francisco, California. Arbitration shall be governed by the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon an arbitration decision may be entered in any court otherwise having jurisdiction. This provision is intended to be as broad as possible under the law: it shall apply to all claims and causes of action, including all statutory and constitutional claims, contract claims and tort claims. The parties agree that their relationship affects and involves interstate commerce.