Dishwasher and Trash Compactor Removal
Your dishwasher and trash compactor have helped you keep your home clean — now it’s time to help keep the earth clean by recycling the equipment. Junk Works offers large appliance removal for kitchen and household items with an emphasis on donating or recycling the materials to lessen the environmental impact.
Contact us for appliance pickup or general junk removal, and we’ll haul away your old or broken appliance! This is one big task where professional junk removal makes life a whole lot easier.
Why Old Kitchen Appliances Need to Be Removed?
No doubt you want to get rid of your old appliance, but what do you do with it? Even if your local garbage collection accepts dishwashers and trash compactors as bulk items, these are large and hazardous machines that should not go to landfill.
Junk removal for appliances makes great sense because there’s simply no easy way to get rid of them yourself. Appliance recycling from Junk Works takes care of the trouble:
- We do the heavy lifting and hauling.
- No need to risk damage to your vehicle by loading appliances in the trunk or back seat.
- We know where to take appliances for disassembly, so all materials can be recycled or responsibly disposed.
- You can make an appointment with Junk Works, so you aren’t stuck with an old appliance sitting in your garage or on the curb!
What Does Junk Works Do to Recycle as Much as Possible?
Going green is part of our company mission. We back that up by recycling, donating, or repurposing everything we possibly can. When it comes to appliance removal, we take the eco-friendly route by making sure the metal, plastics, and other materials involved get broken down and recycled properly. If the item can be reused, Junk Works will transfer it to a local donation center where it can find a new home.
Appliance recycling cannot easily be done by the average homeowner, but you can bring in a junk removal service to streamline the process. Typically charities will charge a fee for large appliance pick-up anyway.
And when you hire Junk Works, you get professional junk haulers who know how to remove appliances without damaging your kitchen, floors, door frames, and driveway! Our trained and licensed crew even operates a fleet of biodiesel trucks for many of our jobs.
Experienced and Professional — Ranked #1 in Customer Service!
You’ll love your experience with Junk Works:
- Easy scheduling and on-time arrivals.
- A courtesy call about 15 minutes before we show up.
- Uniformed crews made up of trained, insured professionals.
- In-and-out with fast and thorough service.
- Straightforward estimates with no hidden fees
Whenever you need to dispose of an old dishwasher, trash compactor, or other household appliance think of us at Junk Works. Book online or call us today at 1.888.888.JUNK (5865) to get started with a free estimate for your dishwasher or trash compactor removal.